Research, Data management, Graphics & statistical analysis has always been integral parts of development work, and has been playing critical role towards achieving of Sustainable development Goals (SDGs). As a result, knowledge on research methodologies and application of statistical application softwares to support data analysis in this era is very important. Statistical packages for Social Sciences (SPSS) has proved to be quite useful for the purpose of data management, graphical representation, and statistical analysis of data. SPSS application is user friendly, reduces the time and efforts of the researcher employed in the process research. This course aims at equipping participants with knowledge and vast skills which will enable them to use SPSS in Data management, Graphics & statistical analysis.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a general training targeting professionals undertaking research and surveys, health researchers, market researchers, survey companies, education researchers, government, marketing and individuals who wish to be conversant with SPSS. You also need no prior SPSS experience.
The training will enable participants to;
- Understand how to create and edit a data file
- Enter categorical and continuous data
- Define, label, validate and Sort variables
- Transforming, recoding and computing variables
- Graphing quantitative data
- Perform descriptive and inferential data analysis Topics to be covered
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Module 1: Statistical Concepts and Overview of SPSS
- Module 2: Data Entry and Management
- Module 3: Graphics using SPSS
- Module 4: Quantitative Data analysis (Part I)
- Module 5: Quantitative Data analysis (Part II)
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
For more details about this training Click (TRAINING EVENT DETAILS). To register, click (REGISTER),fill in the details, and submit your registration by clicking “Process Registration”
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: [email protected]