REQUEST FOR QUOTE NOTICE
Date: 22 NOVEMBER, 2016
Subject: Request for quotations for 2017 Single Source Suppliers for Lubricants, LC spares, Quad bike & motorbike spares and Generator Spares.
Reference number: SPSS/2017 SSS /2016
Samaritan’s Purse wishes to contract a legally recognized service provider (company) to procure and supply DDP Juba Lubricants, LC spares, Quad bike & motorbike spares and Generator Spares. as noted below;
• Lubricants (estimated quantities changed)
• LC, New Holland Tractor Parts and Tyres
• Quad & Motor Bike Parts
• 5 NEW Landcruiser specific RFQs for Parts and spares (specific Model and VIN # provided)
o some parts are duplicated from LC, New Holland Tractor Parts and Tyres
• Generator Parts
RFQ for public tender 2017 SSS Second Round.docx.pdf (347.3 KB)
RFQ Single Source Suppliers-Prequalification Quotations for Tender SECOND ROUND.xlsx (375.0 KB)
Manner of Submission
Please submit your tender in accordance with the requirements detailed below,
• Either By hand delivery to Samaritan’s Purse Juba office, HAI CINEMA NEXT TO QUALITY HOTEL, JUBA TOWN ROAD in sealed enveloped clearly marked “Agricultural Tools (3) for South Sudan“.
• OR By Email to the following address (Tender committee email): [email protected] with the email subject “SPSS/2017 SSS /2016”
Deadline for submission of bids is 5PM on Monday, NOVEMBER 28, 2016.
Sealing and Marking of Bids
The Bidder shall enclose the bid in a plain envelope securely sealed, the envelope shall:
- Be addressed to the tender committee (see above e-mail address), Juba office
Bear the bid reference number SPSS/2017 SSS /2016 and subject of the bid
- No other markings should be on the envelope.
- The bidder will drop the envelope into a tender box located at the Samaritan’s Purse office reception and shall register the company and name of the person dropping the envelope.
If all envelopes are not sealed and marked as required, the tender committee will reject the bid during the review time.
Bidders with questions regarding this notice should send them in writing to the NGO Forum posting: Responses will be posted to the NGO Forum for all bidders.