The Africa School of Project Management (ASPM) was established in the year 2000 in Kenya as a membership based proffesional management organisation. The school was formed to address capacity building needs among development partners, donor organizations, Government agencies, International and private sector firms in Africa.
The school has been pivotal in capacity building in South Sudan, South Africa, Botswana, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Congo, Somalia,Liberia,The Gambia, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda. The school has trained over 12,000 staffs who are involved in different projects and also conducted surveys, evaluations and research in different projects and businesses in Africa.
Key Training Outcomes
The training is expected to help delegates understand the need for projects in development, appreciate the phases in project management, develop a practical project idea and write comprehensive project proposal. It will also equip participants to come up with possible project funding sources, liaise with stakeholders in project idea initiation and develop fundraising initiatives.
• Formulation of concept papers
• Project Proposal Overview
• An Orientation to Proposal Writing
• Understanding the Agency and the Funding Environment
• Needs-Based Program Development
• Writing the Problem Statement
• The logical Framework Approach
• Writing Goals, Objectives and Implementation Activities
• Writing the Evaluation Plan
• Creating Budget and Estimation
• Agency Capability and Final Steps
• Fundraising Management
• The Fundraising Planning Process Fundraising Planning: The Fundraising Audit
• Marketing Research for Fundraising
• Strategic Planning: The Fundraising Plan
• Donor Recruitment
• Donor Development
• Major Gift Fundraising
• Community Fundraising
• Corporate Fundraising
• International Donor funding principles & Strategies
• Branding and Campaign Integration
Who should attend?
• Directors and Department Heads who lead the project planning process
• Project and Programe Managers
• Team leaders of a project
• Directors and Department Heads of NGO
• NGO staff, community leaders and officers involved in designing and implementing a project
• Fundraisers Founders and Board Members of NGO.
The tuition fee is US D 980 , (Exclusive VAT). This caters for; • Six hours training every day • Training materials on soft / hard copy or both • Certificate • Meals-Tea at 10Am, Lunch, Tea at 4pm • One Tour or visit to our National parks/Zoo • Airport transfer
How to Register.
Kindly drop us mail at [email protected] or apply through the online form..http://www.aspm.co.ke/index.php/online-application