Event: Policy Advocacy for Gender Responsive Public Services Course .
The course aims at analyzing services to measure responsiveness to gender equality for women and girls need, monitor gender responsive service delivery, apply gender responsive budget tool for measuring Gender Responsive Service Delivery (GRSD), tools for monitoring gender based public services delivery.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
NGO practitioners, partners and local government political leaders.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
• To equip participants with knowledge and skills necessary to improve the governance of basic services provision for women.
• Ensure processes that define, generate, and deliver public services take into account the differences in the needs and situations of men and women
• Understand the concept of gender mainstreaming
• Identify the value of providing services to women/men equitably
• To relate gender mainstreaming with advocacy strategies.
Visit our website for more details.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
How to participate.
Tailor makes your course.
Register as a group.
Become our partner.
View course catalogue on governance, leadership and management Institute.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Email [email protected]