Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is critical for identifying and documenting successful programmes and projects, approaches and tracking progress towards common indicators across related projects. Further, monitoring and evaluation forms the basis of strengthening understanding around the many multi-layered factors underlying projects.
Our project management, monitoring and evaluation department is geared towards up-scaling the understanding, skills, hands-on-experience and filling any gaps that project management staff, donors and other relevant stakeholders whose interests lies in this area have. Out trainings are geared towards helping our participants extract relevant information from past and ongoing activities that can be used as the basis for programmatic/project fine-tuning, effective M&E and future planning.
Versed Professional Services, a training organization based in Nairobi Kenya has organized Monitoring and Evaluation Training events in 2017 as indicated below:
· Training on Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation (PM&E) for Development Projects/Programmes (6th to 17th March 2017; 10th to 21st April 2017; 8th to 18th May 2017; 19th to 30th June 2017)
· Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Projects Training (13th to 17th March 2017; 17th to 21st April 2017; 19th to 23rd June 2017)
· Project Design, Proposal Writing and Fundraising Training 13th to 17th March 2017
· Monitoring & Evaluating, Accountability and Learning Training (13th to 24th March 2017; 17th to 28th April 2017; 22nd May to 2nd June 2017)
· Project Cycle Management Training – 20th to 24th March 2017; 24th to 28th April 2017; 19th to 23rd May 2017
· Training on Effective Monitoring &Evaluation for Public and Donor-Funded programmes – 27th March to 4th April 2017
Before commencement of the training, Versed Professional Services will conduct a pre training assessment of all training needs of the participants in an effort to increase effectiveness of the training
During the training, Versed Professional Services will apply adult learning methodologies that will include:
• Training Methods: i.e. group discussions, lectures, role plays and demonstrations
• Training Tools/ Aids will include PowerPoint slides, posters, film clips and models
• Training Techniques used will be under the broad heading of Small Group Discussions (SGDs), plenary sessions and brainstorming.
Versed Professional Services will provide all printed training materials for the course and a certificate of completion for each participant that attends and actively participates in the scheduled sessions.
After the training Versed Professional Services will continue to offer free post training support for a period of one month whenever needed.
This training will not only help your staff learn but they will also enhance their skills in their field of expertise.
You can call us at +254739167709, email us at [email protected]m or check out our website www.versedpro.com for further details regarding the training and any other courses that might be of interest to you.