Event: Leadership Skills for Financial Managers Course.
Leadership is the ability to create an environment where everyone knows what contribution is expected and feels totally committed to doing a great job. Needless to say, leadership is an essential skill for all successful managers to learn and practice regularly.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The target audience for this course is financial managers and professionals from all sectors: government, public finance, investment, trade, corporate finance, project management, treasury, as well as academic circles and civil society, who want to learn about leadership skills. The course is also useful for experts in other fields who wish to develop their leadership competencies.
• Distinguish the various types of leadership styles and understand how they should be adapted to fit the requirement of a situation
• Explain the major approaches to leadership and the attributes of a leader
• Identify the various leadership skills and enhance their own leadership capabilities
• Learn how to build their leadership competencies & successfully cope with the challenges in their leadership roles
• Identify and develop future leadership within their organization/staff members
• Construct a clear picture of the different attributes and leadership styles of some great leaders through examples of their leadership roles.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Email [email protected]