This training is aimed at building the capacity and commitment of participants to undertake programs targeted at eradicating gender-based violence and to develop a new movement for gender equality.
The course offers a detailed examination of the concepts of gender, gender-based violence, sexuality, and rights. It further seeks to explore the impact of gender-based violence on various sectors of development e.g, education, health and agricultural development.
The overall purpose of the training programme is to increase participant’s knowledge and understanding of the concept of gender, and gender-based violence, sexuality, and rights. It will further take a look at the various forms of gender-based violence and the core principles for a code of conduct, reporting mechanisms and developing a programmatic response
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
* Module 1: Introduction to Gender
* Module 2: Understanding Gender-based Violence
* Module 3: Role of health systems in the response to GBV
* Module 4: Gender Mainstreaming
* Module 5: Action Against Gender-based Violence
* Module 6: International Legal Instruments dealing with GBV
EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE BOOKING
Training Fee: $800
Duration: 5 days
To register online and view the course details click on this link [EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION]