The two most common challenges among development organizations are to document effectively their activities and to come up with highly saleable project proposals. These challenges have further resulted in limited capacity for resource mobilization among many organizations
A good proposal that addresses a real need will attract a donor. Organisations require personnel well equipped with an understanding of the proposal development process. This is a highly practical and participative workshop that will provide organizations with staff grounded in knowledge and skills for developing marketable project proposals.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• To highlight the basic concepts on a project proposal and what a project report entails
• To introduce participants to problem identification, understanding the cause-effect, and means-ends relationships for identifying a meaningful
• To introduce participants to the log frame- a Project design and analysis tool
• To highlight the important writing skills needed and the steps to generate quality reports to share with readers/stakeholders
• To enhance the capacity of trainees to develop highly competitive project proposal for donor funded projects.
• To increase the ability of trainees to generate and compile high quality technical reports.
View Project Management Monitoring and Development Evaluation Institute Course Catalogue
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.