Community Development Course
This is where particular community members come together and have collective action, generating solutions to solve their problems. This covers environmental, social, cultural and economic activities of a particular community.
The aim of this course
To enable the learner gain an understanding of the skills necessary to work effectively in community development work.
• Introduction to Community Development
• Principles and Concepts of Community Development
• Processes of Community Development
• Organizational Structures in community development
• Leadership methods
• Community Capacity Building Strategies
• Community Development Cross Cutting Issues
By the end of training the learners will have knowledge on how to:
• Implement and develop community programs
• Support community actions
• Support and develop community leadership
• Lead community engagement to enhance participation
• Implement strategies for community development
• Promote and manage diversity
Who should attend
The course is designed for project development managers, project leaders and team leaders, NGO staff, Community offers and leaders involved in implementing and designing community based programs.
Registration Deadline:4th August 2017
Community Development online certificate course Duration : 2 months (8 weeks).
Course Fees: 400USD
Kindly contact : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
To apply visit : www.intexservices.co.ke