Agribusiness finance plays a key role in setting up an agribusiness enterprise being a major factor of production. Therefore; this training explores the use of specific management tools to improve decision-making within an agribusiness firm so as to ensure effective sourcing and application of financial resources.
By the end of the training, the learner will be able to;
- Gain skills in agribusiness investment and agribusiness finance.
- Understand how financial statements are constructed in the agricultural sector and the general rules of construction they follow.
- Acquire skills in agribusiness lending.
- Identify major agricultural credit risks alongside the other agribusiness risks.
- Understand risk mitigation and management tools for agricultural investment risks.
- Understand financial data and what it says about a firm’s condition and direction.
- Acquire skills in capital budgeting, how cash budgets are used to determine processes and how cash resources will be acquired and allocated over time by the agribusiness entity.
- Nature of agribusiness products
- Risks and uncertainty in agribusiness
- Why is investment risk important?
- Importance of rural and agricultural finance
- Features of rural and agribusiness finance
- Sources of agribusiness finance
- Financial analysis and control of agribusiness projects
- Capital budgeting and long-term decision making
- Gender and access to agribusiness finance
- Microfinance institutions role and impacts in financing SMEs
- Key challenges for rural and agricultural financial service provision
- Risk management in rural financial institutions
#EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION
LOCATION: NAIROBI KENYA
DURATION: 5 DAYS
To view event more details and register online to book your reservation, click on this link [EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION]
#Related Training Upcoming