The agriculture sector plays an important role towards rural development which in turn plays a vital role towards economic development being one of the major sources of income in developing countries.
This training program is intended to help the participants embrace agribusiness enterprise development to promote rural development, economic development and act a means to sustain their livelihoods.
- Understand basic in agribusiness enterprise development.
- Gain knowledge on agribusiness diversification.
- Gain skills on the role of agribusiness growth in rural development.
- Understand the gender role in agribusiness enterprise development.
- Gain skills farm management planning.
- Understand how the economic forces affect both agribusiness and rural development.
- Agribusiness development and rural development
- Agribusiness development and food security
- Factors hindering agribusiness development in rural areas
- Basic concepts in agro-entrepreneurship
- Agricultural marketing and management
- Value addition of agricultural products
- Types of diversification
- Opportunities for diversification
- Gender and marginalized groups role in agribusiness rural development
- Role of technology in agribusiness and rural development
- Role of government in agribusiness enterprise development
#EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION
LOCATION: NAIROBI, KENYA
DURATION: 5 DAYS
To view event details, and Register online, click on this link: [EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION]