The training will conclusively handle issues to do with the understanding gender, gender awareness and advocacy, human rights, and gender based violence, gender analysis, integration and gender mainstreaming, leadership and governance and gender budgeting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The training is meant for professionals working in the all the three sectors of society including the Public Sector, Government Ministries and State Corporations; Civil Society Organizations (NGOs, FBOs and CBOs); and the Private sector.
- To introduce participants to basic concepts in gender
- To increase the participants’ knowledge and sharpen their skills on gender awareness, lobbying and advocacy
- To enlighten participants’ on the prevalence of gender based violence as a violation of human rights
- To improve participants’ skills in gender analysis
- To increase participants’ understanding of approaches and strategies of gender mainstreaming and integration
- To implement gender mainstreaming
- To mainstream gender into leadership and governance
- To increase participants’ knowledge on gender responsive budgeting.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on this link Online Registration Form
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: [email protected]