Training: face-to-face and online

The Academy for Professional Development is the most experienced South Sudanese training institute in providing short courses, ToTs and on-line courses. We have a lot of experience in training groups of learners as well as individuals. We use the feedback of our clients and learners to improve the quality of our courses.

Are you a director or HR manager looking for a short course or refresher course for you staff members? Call us to find out how we can help you.

Are you an individual who would like to upgrade or refresh your knowledge?
Call us to get information about our one day and two day courses.

AforPD is proud having its own distance learning system. We are aware that many people are not used to participate in an online course. They asked themselves questions like: How does it work? Where should I start? Is there anyone who can help me? How and where can I pay for this course?
Before you get started, we give you all the information you need. During the course, a distance trainer is online to give you feedback and to answer questions. Online training will not say that you are left alone in the dark!
Our advice: give it a try! Call us or submit your registration from our website.
Online learning is fun! Get the experience now!

Call us or visit our office to get the information you are looking for.
Office address: Munuki West, Block C, Juba, South Sudan
T: 09 1710 0127 /T: 09 2939 0117 T: 09 2170 2095 CALL US!
Mail: [email protected] / Website: www.aforpd.education
Training schedule-november 2020.pdf (81.0 KB)