Training Course On Implementation of ICT In Education With Moodle
One of the main aims of every education system is to prepare students for living in the contemporary world. Any changes in education are concerned with adjusting it to the current conditions and the development of civilization where Information Technology (IT) occupies its special space. The student’s ability to use communication and IT in effect means that they can use it in their adult and independent lives.
The use of Moodle within teacher training has proved to be extremely useful in the past. This course provides participants with the necessary skills needed to apply the appropriate technology in the integration of teaching and training practices. Teachers, instructional designers, education developers, and other educational professionals will find this course most useful.
• To evaluate the effectiveness of technology-enhanced teaching
• To integrate technology into teaching practices
• To integrate technology in curriculum planning
• To select appropriate learner management systems
• To select and assess appropriate technology for online teaching
• To use interactive and collaborative online learning tools
COURSE Training Center: Datastat Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: 12/03/2018
End Date: 12/07/2018
Fee: Ksh 80000, $900
APPLY ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2quccN5
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE : +254724527104