Training Course on Emergency Planning Management
The course offers essential training on emergency planning process and the rationale behind planning. It is essential in developing the student’s capability to effectively participate in all types of hazard emergency operations planning processes with the aim of saving lives and securing property that is prone to disaster.
The training will take 5 days.
The course is designed for disaster risk management agents who are involved in the development of effective emergency planning systems.
Upon completing the course, the participants will be able to:
· Pursue a career and work on emergency planning and management.
· Understand the theories and practice in a wide range of fields as they build a relevant experience in the industry.
· Develop skills that are crucial to the management of responses of various emergencies such as natural disasters, civil technological incidents, and transport accidents.
· Examine various tools and products that are capable of developing and integrating information into forms the influence the making of decisions at different levels.
· Establish contingency plans to guide other organizations against various hazards.
The methods for training will entail the use of guided sessions, presentations and practical exercises. The course will also utilize web based tutorials and group work whereby the participants will work with professionals in these fields.
COURSE Training Center: Datastat Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Fee: Ksh 80000, $900
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered at your preferred location.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on the link below:
For further inquiries, please contact us on:
EMAIL: [email protected]