FineResults Research Services would like to invite you to high impact training on Effective Communication and Presentation Skills to be held in Nairobi from 04/05/2020 to 08/05/2020
Course Name: Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
Date: 04/5/2020 to 08/05/2020
Duration: 5 Days
Venue: FineResults Research Training Centre, Nairobi , Kenya
Cost: USD 800
Online Registration : REGISTER HERE
Good Communication Skills are essential. Being an effective communicator takes real skill. Communication skills have to be developed, honed and added to on an on-going basis. They are the heart of your interpersonal skills and the greater your awareness of how it all works, the more effective your communication will be. To be effective in business, you have to communicate well. To be a good manager, you have to communicate exceptionally well. This course will highlight on key essentials for becoming a more effective communicator.
On the other hand, It is not what you say but how you say it. If you make better presentations, you normally get the juicier projects! It makes people pay attention to your message and enjoy listening to your speech. You can advance in your career rapidly with effective presentation skills. It is good to acquire the necessary art of convincing and inspiring an audience to take action. This workshop will build the current skills in the techniques of making an influential, convincing and successful presentation.
After attending this seminar participants will be able to:
(with respect to communication skills)
- Developing awareness of how you create an impact
- Understanding how communication dynamics work
- Knowing what already works about you
- Developing skills as a leader and presenter
- Creating clear, compelling key messages
- Challenging what you currently do as a communicator
- Developing excellent listening behaviours
- Exploring influencing skills
- Dealing with difficult messages and handling crises
- Gaining practical presenting tools and techniques
- Managing nerves
- Making an Impact as a presenter
- Coaching sessions (one-to-one)
- Building confidence and more confidence
(with respect to presentation skills)
- Apply the 4 P’s of Persuasive Presentations – Plan, Prepare, Practise and Present
- Organise the information to be presented in a logical format, which is concise and audience focused
- Present information in an illustrative, engaging and in a three-dimensional way
- Keep to time
- Manage body language to look confident, approachable and passionate
- Know how to use the voice to entertain and project energy
- Prepare (or get someone else to prepare) relevant visuals, which are easy to see and understand
- Use bridging techniques to manage difficult questions and objections
- Be conclusive with a clear call for action
For detailed course outline, contact us through Mobile: +254732776700
or Email: [email protected]
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 or Email: [email protected]
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 and +254 759 285 295 or Email: [email protected]
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: [email protected]
• All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
How to participate
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295
Visit our face book page
Visit our linkedin page
Visit our twitter account