WHO WE ARE
We have been promoting Training in Development and Humanitarianism for over a decade now both online and open workshops. This has been necessitated by the need to reduce increasing gaps between the skills needed by Development professionals and humanitarian aid workers in Humanitarian situations. We do this by inquiring, Teaching and advising on leading Transitions in the Humanitarian sector. We are Passionate about humanitarianism, and place it at the heart of what we do.
Action Africa Institute (AAI) is an international organization with the mission of making development and humanitarian work more effective. This is achieved through developing and implementing high-quality consultancy projects and delivering innovative capacity-building solutions to United Nations (UN) agencies, governments, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) worldwide.
We are pleased to invite you or your organization staff to participate in our Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma Online Training Courses. We have intakes on the 5th of every month.
Over the years we have offered Online Training and Open Workshops/Seminars/Training in different courses including:
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Grants Management Course
- Food Security and Nutrition in Humanitarian Emergencies
- Project Planning and Management
- M& E in Nutrition and Food Security Projects
- Humanitarian Logistics
- Forced Migration
- International Humanitarian Assistance
- Project Proposal Writing and Fundraising
- Security Management
- Agri Business Management
- Public Health
- Human Resource Management
- Environmental Studies
- Effective Communication in Humanitarian Emergencies
- Monitoring & Evaluation for Humanitarian Programs & Projects
- Child Protection
- Value Chain Development & Market
- Social Media Marketing
- Peace and Development Studies
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Development
- Education in Emergencies
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management and many others.
To apply for any of the above courses, kindly write an email to us or contact us through ;