About GCEL Consultancy:
GCEL Consultancy is a National Certified Public Accounting and Auditing Firm as well as business advisory with international partners and fully registered in Juba South Sudan by the Ministry of Justice and Registrar of Companies, NGOS and businesses; Reg. No 31,577, with a field office in Torit State, Torit South Sudan.
GCEL is composed of professionals with diverse experiences, practices, skills and knowledge spread across Africa mandated to stimulate and Improve your understanding of agricultural Innovations and Technologies by identifying and disseminating successful methods, tools and practices.
This course is intended for various actors in the Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, Research organizations and non-government organizations among others for Agriculture support activities and other Development programmes.
Get a practical guide to understanding current trends, implementing appropriate interventions, and evaluating the impact of those programs
The company aim is to provide robotic, innovative and competent professionals to meet the current and emerging needs in most businesses and humanitarian organization.
SERVICES OFFERED BY GCEL CONSULTANCY
- Acquire knowledge on agricultural livelihoods.
- Understand basic concepts in food security and livelihood assessment
- Market oriented skill
- Agriculture as a business
- Economic approaches and business strategies in agribusiness and enterprise development
- Understand the nature, importance, and role of agribusiness firms in the domestic and the international markets in which farmers compete
- Agricultural Value Chain Development and Market Linkages
- Agriculture Best Extension Practices.
9.Establishing and Strengthening Farmer Organizations
All NGO’S and Business Organizations in need of the above services should Take Advantage of our April Discount.
OR call GCEL office on:
Field office, Torit: Call GCEL
Head office Juba:
+211(0)924 102 405
Email (mailto:[email protected])