Online Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation June 2019 - June 2020.
Mode: Online (pdf notes, videos, mp3 audios, online chat, community work and assignments)
Start Dates: August 2019,
End Dates: August 2020.
Deadline to Apply: 31st July 2019.
Duration: 12 months (2 hours a day)
Course Fee: USD 800 (payable in full or four installments)
Certificate Offered: YES
Assessment: online continuous assessment tests, class work and final exam at a center near your city.
OTHER COURSES ON OFFER
- Online Training in Computerized Accounting (Quickbooks 2019)
- Online Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management - August 2019 - August 2020 (4 Semesters)
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Management August 2019-August 2020
- Online Diploma in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) August 2019 - August 2020 (4 Semesters)
- Online Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation August 2019 - August 020 (4 semesters)
- Online Diploma in Community Health - April 2019 to April 2020
- Online Diploma in Social Work - August 2019 - August 2020
- Community Total Led Sanitation (CTLS) Course -USD 300
- Occupational Health and Safety Online Course - USD 350
- Online Diploma in Public Health August 2019 - August 020
- Online Course in Business Management - July 2019-USD 400
About M & E Course
This is an outline of the basics of setting up and using a monitoring and evaluation system for a project or an organisation. It illuminates what monitoring and evaluation is, how to plan M&E activities, and how to design a system that helps you monitor and an evaluation process.
With a focus on health interventions, it looks at how to collect the information needed and analysing the information in a relatively straightforward way. Finally it raises, and attempts to address, some of the issues to do with feedback (taking action on the basis of findings).
Targets for this Course
This course is targeting professionals in the monitoring and evaluation sector area including M & E officers, M & E assistants, data collectors, field monitors, any NGO staff and employee, government civil servants, students in colleges or universities, proposal writers, programme managers, management and implementation staff, community volunteers, health promoters and other professionals.
At the end of this course, the grandaunts will have gained skill, knowledge and experience in:
Identify the basic purposes and scope of M&E
• Differentiate between monitoring functions and evaluation functions
• Describe the functions and main components of an M&E plan
• Identify and differentiate between conceptual frameworks, results frameworks, and logic models and describe how frameworks are used for M&E planning
• Identify criteria for the selection of indicators and describe how indicators are linked to frameworks
• Identify types of data sources and data analysis
• Describe how information can be used for decision-making
- Principles and Practices of Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Project Planning and Design
- Principles of Monitoring and Evaluation
5. Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
6. Fundamentals of Financial Management
7. Fundamentals of Research Methods
8. Fundamentals of Project Communication
9. Monitoring and Evaluation Indicators and Measurements
10. Project Control
11. Tools in Monotoring and Evaluation
12. Data Analsysis and Report Writing
13. Industrial Attachment (2 MONTHS)
HOW TO APPLY/ADMISSIONS
i) Download the application form, click the arrow or blue words Helites College Application Form.doc (69.5 KB)
ii) Fill the form.
iii) Save it with your full name and course e.g. John Deng Application M & E
iv) Send the filled form to: [email protected]
iv) Write the subject of the email: Diploma in M & E
v) Wait for your admission letter
vi) Pay full amount or first installment
vii) Start receiving learning materials and assistance