The course and training section is aimed at connecting capacity development service providers to civil society organizations, government, and the private sector to engage and meet their capacity development needs through access to high-quality and affordable services.
If you have concerns over any services/listings posted here, please contact National NGOs Information Officer - [email protected] or Information Advisor [email protected]. Please note that we do not accept applications on behalf of the services/listings posted. Applications should be made to the contacts as indicated in the respective services/listings. NGO Forum advises their members to always do a through background check on the courses listed before enrolling to the different courses/trainings
Please follow the below instructions to post a course/training
- Please follow the link http://comms.southsudanngoforum.org/ to access our advertisement/communications portal.
- On the top right you will find the login button where u can sign up or login with your credentials
- After login change the category to Tenders, jobs or Courses and training’s from a categories drop-down on the screen
- Click on the create new topic button which will give u a panel to post your advertisement
- Write the description about the advert, followed uploading the pdf/word attachment if any. (To access the upload file, please hover on the word like panel to see which does the uploads)
- After posting and reviewing the advert, click on the submit button.
The button for uploading attachments to your services is here: