This course is designed for existing users of Excel or similar spreadsheet programs needing to vastly increase their modelling & analytical skills especially in the disciplinary areas of Finance, Accounting, Management & Procurement.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Creating professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Working with large amounts of data
- Understanding Accounting and Bookkeeping principles
- Building a company’s financial statements
- Performing Financial Statement Analysis
- Understanding importance of timing in terms of revenue and cost recognition
- Calculating Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios
- assessing project feasibility
- calculating a complete loan schedule
Click on the dates to view more details on the course and be able to register.
4th -15th November 2019 , Nairobi, Kenya
11th -22th May 2020 , Nairobi, Kenya
2nd -11th December 2019 , Kigali, Rwanda
For any enquiries, feel free to engage us at [email protected] or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 or +250 789 621 067