Warm greetings for the day!
Indepth Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming workshop on Effective Project Proposal and Report Writing Course (20th January 2020) at Indepth Research Services training facilities Nairobi, Kenya.
Reserve your slot HERE
The two most common challenges among development organizations are to document effectively their activities and to come up with highly saleable project proposals. These challenges have further resulted in limited capacity for resource mobilization among many organizations.
A good proposal that addresses a real need will attract a donor. Organizations require personnel well equipped with an understanding of the proposal development process.
This is a highly practical and participative workshop that will provide organizations with staff grounded in knowledge and skills for developing marketable project proposals.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- To highlight the basic concepts on a project proposal and what a project report entails
- To introduce participants to problem identification, understanding the cause-effect, and means-ends relationships for identifying a meaningful
- To introduce participants to the log frame- a Project design and analysis tool
- To highlight the important writing skills needed and the steps to generate quality reports to share with readers/stakeholders
- To enhance the capacity of trainees to develop highly competitive project proposal for donor funded projects.
- To increase the ability of trainees to generate and compile high quality technical reports.
For any enquiries, feel free to engage us at [email protected] or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 or +250 789 621 067