Job Title: Intern- HR Assistant
Place of Work: Juba Central Equatoria State
Reports to: Finance and HR Administrator
Duration of Internship Six (6) Months with high possibility of recruitment after Completion of Internship
Johanniter-International Assistance is an International Non-Governmental Organisation, dedicated to excellence in the field of first aid, ambulance service, social service programmes and other projects in the medical and social field. In South Sudan, Johanniter is operating health and nutrition programs in Western Equaoria and Western Bahr el Gazal States. For Our Office in Juba, Central Equatoria State, Johanniter is looking for a fresh Graduate Intern for HR Assistant Training for duration of six (6) Months
• To be trained to proceed with the daily management of the operations in the human resource function.
• To be trained to follow-up of the staff contracts of the organisation to ensure all staff have valid and current contracts and to maintain Contract Database
• To plan and send the Administrator the holiday and travel requests of the staff of the mission (follow-up and update).
• To keep the staff dossiers (national and expats) up to date, ensuring that they contain the necessary documents.
• To be trained on the preparation of the monthly Payroll for Staff in all bases/Offices.
• To compile the payslips of the staff of the different bases.
• To be trained to prepare and submit the monthly Statutory declaration and proceed to pay the taxes .
• To be trained to fulfil the formalities of immigration and any other kind of the Johanniter staff at the time of arrival and departure (visas, work permit…) and the visitors of Johanniter, and their follow-up (renewal…).
• To make photocopies of the documentation of the expatriates (passport, driving authorisation, etc.).
• Ensure that all staff personnel files are well kept with all necessary documentation present in all the Files.
• To be trained to Ensure that all administrative documents are filed neatly and can easily be accessible at any given time when needed.
• To be trained in any other HR and Administration related Task during the Internship
• A Republic of South Sudan national PREFERABLY FEMALE living in Juba
• A Fresh Graduate from A recognized University, with either a Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management
• A letter from the College/Institution requesting for the candidate to take internship for HR Position
• Familiarity with MS Word, MS Excel required, Outlook.
• Ability to Learn Quickly , and Multi-task while maintaining a stringent eye on detail
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and representation skills
• Accurate and precise work style
• Fluency in English required - ability to communicate in Arabic and able to work in a team setting
• Ability to use own initiative and to work with minimal supervision
Interested applicants can submit application letter and CV to Johanniter office in Juba or through e-mail to [email protected] until 22nd January 2016.
- Only those that are Fresh Graduates and have a letter from the College/Institution asking for Internship will be considered.
- There will be no Salary paid to the Intern during the six (6) Months of training.
- FEMALE Candidates are highly encouraged to Apply