This course is designed to equip participants with gender mainstreaming skills for better management of community-based development programmes.
The course will further provide participants with a concrete ‘step-by-step’ approach including hints and guidelines for developing and implementing a successful project from a gender-based perspective in order to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, SDGs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The training is meant for project managers, government officials, CBO operatives, NGO employees, UN Staff and anyone involved in project management activities
At the end of the participants will be:
- familiar with the basic concepts of gender, project and program management
- able to assure that gender is mainstreamed in the project cycle, in identification, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation
- able to develop a theory of change;
- able to design project and programs, monitor and evaluate on gender equality;
- able to assess your organization on strengths and weakness for mainstreaming gender;
- leave with a personal action plan for mainstreaming gender in his/her programs and organization.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on this link Online Registration Form
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: [email protected]
Office Location: Utumishi Co-op Hse, Mamlaka rd, Off Nyerere Rd, Nairobi