Event Details: Food Security and Climate Change Training
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
- Integrate food security and climate change concerns.
- Increase resilience of food systems to climate change.
- Develop low emissions agricultural strategies that do not compromise food security.
- Collect information, share knowledge and refocus research to a more set of complex set of objectives in the context of vulnerability analysis in climate change and food security in future.
- Facilitate participation of stakeholders in decision making and implementation.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
Register Online to participate in this training.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com