Venue : Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date : 04th – 08th June 2018
Having an accurate, easily accessible set of books is vital for any business to survive. Without proper accounting records, it is difficult to know where your business stands financially & therefore plan accordingly. Indepth Research Services aims at giving in-depth information so its clients can tailor their accounting system to meet their needs.
This comprehensive course will reveal how to minimize the time you spend on routine tasks so that you can have more time to grow your business. You will be able to create, access profit and loss statements, balance sheets and customizable reports. This will help in making better-informed business decisions by having accurate sales and profit.
How to set up and manage the accounting for business using QuickBooks, Sage and Pastel
- How to set up a company file
- How to manage the day to day operations by setting up items, services, customers and jobs, suppliers and employees.
- How to create invoices and manage them once the customer has paid
- How to enter and pay bills, track your inventory, and manage all your banking tasks
- How to create and customize reports
- How to back up your company file
- How to set up and manage company finances on a day to day basis
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Setting up a Company File
- Familiarization with QuickBooks navigators
- Customizing the Company File
- Setting Up of Products/Items and Services
- Setting Up Customers and Jobs
- Setting Up Vendors
- Working with QuickBooks Lists
- Invoicing Customers
- Receiving Customer Payments
- Handling Overdue Payments
- Tracking Time and Mileage
- Paying Bills
- Tracking Inventory
- Purchasing and Receiving Inventory
- Checkbook Transactions and other Banking Tasks
- Reports Overview
- Understanding Your Finances
- Customizing Reports
- Managing Your Company File
- Year-End Procedures
How to participate
- Tailor make your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- CSPro For Android and Smartphones Course
- Processing and Analysis of Data for Surveys/Assessment (Methodology and Software) Course
- Macroeconomic Modelling and Forecasting Course
- Agriculture Statistics Course
- Microsoft Excel for Health Care Professionals
The most popular courses
- Integrated Pest Management Course
- Nutrition and Food Safety Course
- Theory of Change in Project Development Course
- ICT for Public Participation, Leadership and Governance Course
- Flood Disaster Risk Management In A Changing Climate Course
- GIS and Statistical Analysis for WASH Programmes Course
- The Art of Effective Listening for Support Officers Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814
Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected].
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B . 28 th May 2018 .
Send proof of payment to [email protected]