Intex Management Institute offers Online and Distance Learning Certificate Course in Financial Management :
Start Date: 11th September 2019
Course End Date: 11th November 2019
Registration Deadline: 10th September 2019
Organizations face challenges of fictitious financial transactions, embezzlement, fraud and various forms of financial risk. Most of these challenges are due to weak and ineffective financial management.
The aim of this course
The training will enable participants implement good financial management skills that will safeguard their business transactions.
• Finance and accounting
• Key Financial ratios
• Cash flow management
• Presentation and managing financial performance
• Financial reporting and standards
• Understanding financial statements
By the end of training the learners will have knowledge on how to:
• Interpret financial information
• Apply common financial analysis framework in evaluating new projects
• Effectively communicate operational and financial strategies
The course is designed for managers, Directors, Company officers and professionals at all levels who are responsible for using financial information to make business decisions.
Intex Management Institute was registered in 1983. We have been offering a wide range of Human Resource Management training programs both online and open workshops, building capacity to enhance effective service delivery for NGOs, CBOs, Public and Private sector.
We have trained and currently training participants from various organizations across Africa such as UNDP - Burundi, World Food Programme - Zimbabwe, SOS Children – Somalia, and specifically organization from South Sudan are State Ministry of Education, MEDAIR, Norwegian Refugee - Liberia, Zenab for Women Development, Action AID, Caritas, International Organization for Migration, International Committee of the Red Cross, UNHCR, Save the Children, Medical Corps, Peace Relief Development, World Vision, Action Against Hunger, UNICEF, Plan International, Norwegian Refugee Council, Johanniter International, Islamic Relief Worldwide, Peace Relief Development , AMREF, World Health Organization, USAID, International Committee of the Red Cross, Action Africa Help (AAH) International, Catholic Relief Services (CRS) just to mention but a few.
• All training materials will be availed through online or distance learning.
• You are expected to submit by weekly assignments via email
• You will receive feedback from our committed instructors.
• Learn at your own time schedule
• At the end of the course you will be issued with a Certificate.
Course Duration : 8 weeks (2 months)
Region : Global
Course Fee : USD 300
Language : English
Email: [email protected]