Event Details: Finance for Non-Finance Managers Training
Business leaders rely on financial information to make effective decisions. The financial information provides a clear picture of the past, the present and the much-needed forecast to the future. By performing a good analysis of the financial standing of the business, the managers can effectively measure the impact in terms of cost-effectiveness, the profitability and the wealth creation for the shareholders and related stakeholders
- To assist the Non-finance professionals to raise their awareness of finance and use the added knowledge to make important managerial decisions
- To create awareness on the short term and long term needs of the businesses and offer possible solutions to counter business failure
- Enable the managers to fully understand the profitability, liquidity and wealth creation and apply the guiding finance principles in improving their businesses.
- To equip the Managers with the current information on the local and international financial markets, risk management, and fraud reduction techniques.
- To enable business owners in assets management and inventory monitoring
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on this link Online Registration Form
ATTEND ONLINE VIA VIRTUAL LED INSTRUCTOR
You can also attend the training online via virtual led instructor training. Get in touch to plan your event
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: [email protected]
Office Location: Utumishi Co-op Hse, Mamlaka rd, Off Nyerere Rd, Nairobi