FineResults Research Services would like to invite you to high impact training on Grant Management and Fundraising to be held in Nairobi from 04/05/2020 to 08/05/2020
Course Name: Grant Management and Fundraising
Date: 04/05/2020 to 08/05/2020
Duration: 5 Days
Venue: FineResults Research Training Centre, Nairobi , Kenya
Cost: USD 800
Online Registration : REGISTER HERE
This carefully designed training course will be geared towards delivering comprehensive skills on grants management and fundraising. The course will attempt to simplify how the concept is applicable in a range of small, medium and large sized grants. All related activities grants lifecycle, from pre-award through grant closeout, would be delved into. Proven techniques of fundraising funds will be highlighted as well as useful hints on how to domesticate working examples provided. The course provides the management of donors and recipient organizations with the knowledge and skills they need to ensure programmes and projects public accountability, efficiency and outcomes for beneficiaries.
NAME : Grant Management and Fundraising
DURATION : : 5 days.
FEE : USD. 800 or Kshs. 65,000 (for Kenyans)
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to;
- Identify and understand the critical terms and conditions of grant aid for donor-funded projects
- Ensure compliance with donor terms and conditions
- Understand the donor requirements in relation to supporting documents, correct procurement of goods and services and meeting financial reporting requirements
- Managing multiple-funded programmes
- Understand proposal writing, project planning and problem analysis
- Prepare a donor financial report to match with a project narrative report
- Describe the phases in the grant management cycle clarify key responsibilities and routines needed for successful grant management
- Identify the requirements for closing off a donor grant
- Manage the relationship with donors, head office and implementing partners with greater confidence
- Understand the various methods that can be used in project and programme fundraising
- Appreciate the contribution of the different functions within the organization (program and project staff) and cultivate good work relationship between the teams, finance and programme staff working closely for successful grant management
- Develop Grants management planning implementation and reporting tools
- Develop Proposal writing skills, project planning and project problem analysis
- Overview of Grants Management Cycle
- Basic concepts in grant management
- Key challenges in grant management
- The grant management life cycle
- Grant management plan
- Responsibilities and routines in grant management
- The flow of donor funds
- Assessing the terms and conditions in grant agreements
- Grant agreements, and accounting and procurement systems
- Complying with donor reporting requirements
- Managing key relationships for successful grant management
- Project and programme fundraising methods
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 759 285 295or Email: [email protected]
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254 759 285 295 or Email: [email protected]
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: [email protected]
• All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
How to participate
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +254 759 285 295
Visit our face book page
Visit our linkedin page
Visit our twitter account