Africa Training Institute is pleased to announce a Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation of Nutrition and Food Security Projects Course. The course is conducted online and runs for 6 Months.
To apply for the course, Click on the following link : https://bit.ly/3Bl0Ptu
Overall Course Overview
The Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation of Nutrition and Food Security Projects is crafted to addresses a wide Spectrum of practices involved in Humanitarian Programmes. Learners shall be equipped with relevant skills and knowledge to Monitor and Evaluate Humanitarian Programmes in More Sustainable and Efficient Manner.
- To train participants in the planning and management of rural development activities particularly in aspects of community/area analysis
- To enable participants to develop a broad-ranging knowledge of the theoretical field of rural development and assist them in critically appraising the various policies, strategies and approaches in the field
- To introduce students to a diversity of strategies in combating social exclusion in rural areas.
- Introduction to M&E
- Significance of M&E
- Principles and Concepts of M&E
- Food Security and Nutrition Conceptual Frameworks
- Food Security and Nutrition Results Frameworks
- Logical Framework Analysis
- Food Security and Nutrition Projects Design using Log Frames
- Food Security and Nutrition Indicators
- Indicator Metrics
- Link between Indicators and Metrics
- Indicator Matrix
- Food Availability
- Food Access
- Food Utilization
- Market Information
- Data Cleaning
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation & Reporting
- Determining Evaluation Points from Results Framework
- Components of Evaluations, Implementation and Process Evaluations
- Evaluation Design
- Performance Evaluation Process
- Evaluation Findings, Sharing and Dissemination
Assignments: There are four assignments (continuous assessment tests), research paper and one examination to be offered at the end of the course. Assignments account for 40%, research paper counts for 30%, while the Final Exam accounts for 30% of the total mark. Upon completion of the course, you shall be issued with a Diploma Certificate and a course transcript.
Examination Certificate and Transcripts will be sent after successful completion of the course.
Duration and Course Load: 24 weeks (5 to 6 hours per week)
Dates: (Six Months) Course Starts at 1st of Every Month
Participants: Development Professionals
Organizer: Africa Training Institute
Format: Web-based and Distance Learning Facilitated
General Course Contact: [email protected]