Welcome to Foscore Development Center, a global training and consulting firm that has been assisting organizations and individuals to achieve their objectives and goals. We specialize in capacity building and consultancy solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customized courses and experienced trainers.
JULY 1ST 2019
• Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) Management Course - 01st - 12th July, 2019
• Project Monitoring and Evaluation with Data Management and Analysis Course - 01st - 12th July, 2019
• Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course - 01st - 05th July, 2019
JULY 08TH 2019
• Qualitative Data Management and Analysis with NVIVO Course - 08th - 12th July, 2019
• Project Proposal and Report Writing Skill Course - 08th - 12th July, 2019
• Financial Management, Budgeting and Auditing of Donor Funded Projects Course - 08th - 19th, 2019
• Introduction to GIS using ArcGIS Course - 08th - 19th July, 2019
• Mobile Application Development Course - 08th - 19th July, 2019
JULY 15TH 2019
• Research Design, Mobile Data Collection and Mapping and Data Analysis using NVIVO and R Course - 15th - 26th July, 2019
• Mobile Phone Based Data Collection Using ODK Course - 15th - 19th July 2019
JULY 22ND 2019
• Research Design, Mobile Data Collection, Mapping and Data Analysis using NVIVO and SPSS Course - 22nd July - 02nd August, 2019
• Mobile Data Collection using ODK for Monitoring and Evaluation Course - 22nd - 26th July, 2019
• Advanced Project Management Course - 22nd July - 16th August, 2019
• Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with STATA Course - 22nd - 26th July, 2019
• Gender-based Violence Course - 22nd - 26th July, 2019
JULY 29TH 2019
• Procurement logistics and Supply Chain Management Course - 29th July - 09th August, 2019
• Electronic Document & Records Management Course - 29th July - 02nd August,2019
• Rural Development Course - 29th July - 02nd August, 2019
Select course of your preference, view course outline and register online as individual or group and you will automatically receive invoice and invitation letter to enable your attendance.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
FDC Training Team
Email: [email protected]