Event Details: Community Development Training
This certificate training is designed to introduce individuals to community development as a concept as well as basic skills in mobilizing communities for development and influencing social change. This training is, therefore, aimed at building the capacity of individuals involved in community mobilization as well as those seeking innovative approaches in community development activities.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of community development
- Identify and apply various tools and skills in engaging communities for development.
- Introduce community organizing as a process of community development.
- Introduce advocacy as a key tool for community entry
- Assist practitioners to source resource for community development.
- Develop practitioners’ skills in participatory monitoring and evaluation of community initiatives.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on this link Online Registration Form
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: train[email protected]