Have you always wanted to learn how to collect data using mobile phones?
We take this opportunity to invite you to our upcoming 5 days training courses in Mobile Data Collection for M&E using ODK and KoBoToolbox in Nairobi Kenya.
Become intimately familiar with all the four components of mobile data collection: data collection, hosting, visualization and analysis. This course is for professionals who want to strengthen their capacity in mobile data collection using innovative technologies.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to set up and manage mobile data collection platforms using ODK, KoBo Toolbox and Magpi.
This course is for professionals who want to strengthen their capacity in mobile data collection using innovative technologies. No prior knowledge of ODK, KoBo Toolbox or Magpi is required.
Course Dates Online Registration
- 6th to 10th August 2018 – Register online
- 24th to 28th September – Register online
- 15th to 19th October – Register online
- 26th to 30th November – Register online
This course will take participants through the tools, techniques, and technologies for data collection using mobile phones and devices.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Digitize/transform questionnaire into mobile compatible formats.
- Set up a cloud server for survey data hosting.
- Configure mobile phones/devices for data collection.
- Collect data offline (Without internet connection).
- Upload data to a cloud server.
- Visualize and analyze data online.
- Download data for analysis.
- Develop maps from survey data.
Software and platforms to be covered
- ODK – Open Data Kit
- Microsoft Excel
Mobile Data Collection Consultancies
Are you planning to collect data using mobile devices?
We will help you setup and implement a mobile based data collection platform.
We will digitize your questionnaires, set up a data hosting platform, calibrate your mobile devices and support you during and after data collection.
We have extensive knowledge and working experience in ODK, KoBo Toolbox, Open HDSS, CSPro for Mobile, Open MRS, Epi Info, Ena, Magpi, ona.io, Survey CTO amongst other tools.
Joint bids and sub-contracting
We are available for joint bids and sub-contracting for assignments such as market studies & surveys, baseline studies, mid-term evaluations, end-term evaluations and any other scientific studies.
We will bring in our expertise to set up a mobile data collection platform, oversee, administer and manage the data collection exercise.
Tech For Development
Innovation for impact