Intex Management Institute offers Online and Distance Learning Certificate Course in Perfect & Effective Personal Assistant :
Start Date: 11th September 2019
Course End Date: 11th November 2019
Registration Deadline: 10th September 2019
Perfect and Effective Personal Assistant
An Effective Personal Assistant provides a wide variety of support services to a business leader to help him/her manage his personal and business schedules, as well as work responsibilities. Services often include maintaining a calendar, addressing client enquiries and correspondence, arranging appointments and making travel arrangements. Besides possessing high energy and enthusiasm coupled with effective organization, multi-tasking and good communication skills, a good PA makes enormous contribution to organization’s effectiveness. It is a task that requires tact, diplomacy and the ability to communicate at all levels.
The aim of this Course
This training will comprehensively review core PA skills to fill gaps in PA know-how and refresh PA skills. It will revisit and introduce new ideas and fineness in the area of executive travel planning, meetings planning, time management, email management, diary management, minute taking, business writing and professional development. In addition to this, the training will review the PA’s approach to their working partnership with their bosses and introduce strategies to improve productivity.
The role of an Effective Personal Assistant
• The role of an Effective Personal Assistant
• What is needed to stand out in this role
Working with management
• Establishing the objectives of the modern PA
• Strategies for working with multiple bosses
• Managing and organizing your boss
• Strategies for improving your relationship with your boss
Email and Diary Management and Effective Meetings Planning
• Effective email management and etiquette
• Dairy management techniques
• Planning effective meetings
• Taking minutes/action points at meetings
Managing time, information flow & travel planning
• Time management techniques
• Strategies for priotizing your tasks
• Improving information flow
• Going the extra mile when planning executive travel
Business Writing and continuous professional development
• Business writing : writing for your audience
• Strategies for improving your performance appraisal scores
• Staying on tract in your professional development
• Using other tools as a PA development resource
As a result of the training in this course, PAs will fill gaps in the PA knowledge and have improved planning strategies for going one step beyond the obvious. PAs will have new ideas and ways of looking at every task and strategies for raising their own productivity.
Personal Assistants, Office Administrators, Company Secretaries, Client Relationship Staff Customer Service/ Front Office staff, Logistics and Operations teams and Human Resource Administrators. It is also for those who need to gain better insight into the organization aspects of being valuable, resourceful and always focused.
Course Organizers: http://www.intexservices.co.ke/
Intex Management Institute was registered in 1983. We have been offering a wide range of Human Resource Management training programs both online and open workshops, building capacity to enhance effective service delivery for NGOs, CBOs, Public and Private sector.
We have trained and currently training participants from various organizations across Africa such as UNDP - Burundi, World Food Programme - Zimbabwe, SOS Children – Somalia, and specifically organization from South Sudan are State Ministry of Education, MEDAIR, Norwegian Refugee - Liberia, Zenab for Women Development, Action AID, Caritas, International Organization for Migration, International Committee of the Red Cross, UNHCR, Save the Children, Medical Corps, Peace Relief Development, World Vision, Action Against Hunger, UNICEF, Plan International, Norwegian Refugee Council, Johanniter International, Islamic Relief Worldwide, Peace Relief Development , AMREF, World Health Organization, USAID, International Committee of the Red Cross, Action Africa Help (AAH) International, Catholic Relief Services (CRS) just to mention but a few.
• All training materials will be availed through online or distance learning.
• You are expected to submit by weekly assignments via email
• You will receive feedback from our committed instructors.
• Learn at your own time schedule
• At the end of the course you will be issued with a Certificate.
Course Duration : 8 weeks (2 months)
Region : Global
Course Fee : USD 300
Language : English
Email: [email protected]**