Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 26th – 30th March 2018
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the foundation of web design & development. HTML consists of TAGS that give instructions informing the browser of where to place the text or graphics on the page. CSS dictates the style of the HTML content.
Throughout the course, you will acquire important skills & techniques to build responsive websites. Spending one-on-one interaction with our experienced facilitators, you will get you a first experience of the industry and expand your knowledge and skills in software development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The HTML course is a must for web designers and web developers. It will be an important foundation for anyone maintaining or creating websites. This course is also suitable for individuals with a general web development interest.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
• Create a basic web page/s.
• Insert content into the page and structure it.
• Apply styles to the page elements.
• Create, modify, and format content with CSS.
• Link web pages.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Introduction to Web Design and Development
• HTML and CSS Basics
View related courses
• Mobile Phone Based Data Collection Using ODK Course
• Microsoft Excel in Education Course
• Using Joomla Content Management system (CMS) to Develop Custom and Dynamic Websites Course
• ICT for Disaster Response Course
• Use of ICT Tools in Epidemiology Course
The most popular courses
• Establishing and strengthening farmer organizations Course
• Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Course
• Knowledge Management Course
• Logframes and the Logical Framework Approach Course
• ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
• Crisis Preparation and Management Course
• GIS in Energy Course
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
View course catalogue in ICT4D and Mobile Technologies Institute
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814
Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected].
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 19th March 2018.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]