Water is a key driver of economic and social development while it has a basic function in maintaining the integrity of the natural environment. Managers whether in government or private sectors have to make difficult decisions to apportion the diminishing water supplies with the ever increasing demands. Drivers such as demographic and climatic changes further increase stress on water resources.This training is therefore designed to aid in management of water resources in a more efficient, equitable and sustainable ways.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Learn basic concepts in water resource management.
- Gain skills in participatory water management approach.
- Gain skills on water quality, its components and interventions.
- Understand the causes of water resource conflicts and resolution measures.
- Gain skills on water supply waste management techniques.
EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE BOOKING
EVENT LOCATION: NAIROBI, KENYA
DURATION: 5 DAYS
To register online, book your reservation and to view course details, click on this link [EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION]