Quillcomm Ltd would like to invite you for the above hands-on capacity building training;
Dates: 4th – 6th April 2017
Venue: Juba, South Sudan
VSAT systems serve a wide variety of communications requirements and provide highly effective broadband, Internet and multimedia services. The Course gives a technical foundation for all those involved with VSATs, coupled with an appreciation of the latest developments, and provides the understanding to deal with VSAT communications and services.
Who should attend?
All those requiring a technical understanding of VSAT systems as well as detailed knowledge of current systems design. The course will serve practicing engineers and information technologists as well as managers, users and those concerned about the impact of VSATs. Some basic knowledge of telecommunications principles and/or data protocols will be assumed.
Participants should have existing experience in telecommunications or data networking prior to attending this course.
Summary of Course content
The course aims to provide state-of-the-art exposition of practical VSAT technology and systems, together with a grounding in the fundamentals of satellite communications.
Attendees will learn:
• What VSATs are, and their applications areas
• The technical background of satellite communications
• To perform Link Budget analyses and understand system impairments
• Features of VSAT data networks and service provision
• Principles of data protocols and network management in VSAT systems
• Implications and practice of multimedia and Internet service delivery
• Planning and sizing of VSAT networks
• Technology issues for VSAT systems
• Appreciation of regulatory constraints, the market, and business opportunities
• The status of current VSAT programme.
For further details or assistance kindly contact me using the details below.
Mobile +254 725 541 916
eMail: [email protected] or [email protected] Website: www.quillcomm.com