Job vacancies with NGOs operating in South Sudan.
While the NGO Forum review new job postings for spam and fraudulent posting, viewers should express caution. If you have concerns over any job vacancies posted here, please contact National NGOs Information Officer - [email protected] or Information Advisor [email protected]. Please note that we do not accept applications on behalf of the vacancies posted. Applications should be made to the contacts as indicated in the respective vacancies. NGO Forum advises their members to always do a through background check on the courses listed before enrolling to the different vacancies
Please follow the below instructions to post a job vacancy
- Please follow the link http://comms.southsudanngoforum.org/ to access our advertisement/communications portal.
- On the top right you will find the login button where u can sign up or login with your credentials
- After login change the category to jobs from a categories drop-down on the screen
- Click on the create new topic button which will give u a panel to post your advertisement
- Write the description about the advert, followed uploading the pdf/word attachment if any. (To access the upload file, please hover on the word like panel to see which does the uploads)
- After posting and reviewing the advert, click on the submit button.
The button for uploading attachments to your job posting is here: