The data processing is responsible for manual editing and coding of questionnaires, data entry, computer editing and tabulation of products like the population database for all Surveys and Censuses. The data processing division has established its editing, coding and data entry in different spaces of place. The Census and Survey Processing System (CSPro) is a tool for entering, editing, tabulating and disseminating data from surveys and censuses. This training is very practical consisting of demonstrations, practical exercises and tests.
Participants will learn;
- How to create the data dictionary, data entry screen and how to program checks and skips.
- How data is stored in the system
- Add, modify, verify and view cases (questionnaires).
- Identify and report structure, value, and consistency errors in questionnaire data.
- Produce tables
- Define simple or complex hierarchical file organization.
- Define hierarchical levels, identification items, records, items (fields or variables), value sets (categories of values), and values.
- Export selected data variables to delimited (tab, comma, semicolon), SAS, SPSS, Stata, R, or CSPro formatted data files.
* Data Dictionary
* Data Entry Forms
* Introduction to Batch Applications and Data Entry Operation
* Tabulation and Data Export to other formats
EVENT DETAILS &ONLINE REGISTRATION
To view event details and register online for attendance, click on this link [EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION]