CALL FOR TENDER
From: Samaritan’s Purse.
South Sudan, Hai Cinema next to
Quality Hotel, Old Juba Town Road.
Date: 11 November 2016
Tender Reference: SPSS-AIR CHARTER/JBJB40537/2016-2017
Closing Date: COB 18 November 2016
Subject of Tender: Charter Plane Service
To support our operations in South Sudan, Samaritan’s Purse is initiating a competitive bidding process and requesting through this tender company to provide detailed written quotations for the supply of the following services:
DOWNLOAD and COMPLETE the attached RFQ for the following
RFQ-JBJB40537 -Charter Flights 2017.docx (27.3 KB)
1 Charter Plane 1 MT
2 Charter Plane 5.5MT
3 Charter Plane 6.5
4 Cost per Kilogram in Consolidated Charter Plane
5 Other Capacity Aircraft
NOTE: Additional fees if any must be specified.
Frame Work Specification.
• Samaritans Purse intends to enter six (6) months framework service contract with one supplier for the supply of charter planes deliveries. The duration of the contract will be subject to continuation of Samaritan’s Purse mandate, availability of funds, and fulfilment of the framework agreement terms and satisfactory performance of the contract.
• The supplier should have a permanent office in Juba, South Sudan or at least a permanent representative
- MANNER OF SUBMISSION
Please submit your tender in accordance with the requirements detailed below;
• Either By hand delivery to TENDER BOX at Samaritan’s Purse Juba office, HAI CINEMA NEXT TO QUALITY HOTEL, JUBA TOWN ROAD in sealed enveloped clearly marked “Charter Planes for South Sudan“.
• OR By Email to the following address (Tender committee email): SouthSudanSealedBid@Samaritan.org
with the email subject “Charter Planes for South Sudan”
Deadline for submission of bids is November 18th 2016 before 5:00pm.
- SEALING AND MARKING OF BIDS
The Bidder shall enclose the bid in a plain envelope securely sealed, the envelope shall:
- Be addressed to the tender committee (see above e-mail address), Juba office
- Bear the bid reference number SPSS-AIR CHARTER/JBJB40537/2016-2017 and subject of the bid
- No other markings should be on the envelope.
The bidder will drop the envelope into a tender box located at the Samaritan’s Purse office reception and shall register the company and name of the person dropping the envelope.
If all envelopes are not sealed and marked as required, the tender committee will reject the bid during the review time.
Bidders with questions regarding this notice should send them in writing to the email address: SouthSudanSealedBid@Samaritan.org. Responses will be posted to the NGO Forum for all bidders.
Your bid should clearly indicate the following:
• Currency of offer -USD
• Unit prices for the items-(routes) listed
• Validity of the offer Should be min 6 months
• Detailed specifications including aircraft specifications and identification number (if different from stipulated specifications):
CONDITIONS OF BIDDING
• Bids must be valid for minimum 6 months
• Payment terms will be within 15-30 business days after receipt of goods and invoice, by Electronic bank transfer.
• A reference list.
• Business Contact details including President/Owners of the company
• Samaritan’s Purse is not subject to VAT; therefore all offers should be exclusive of VAT costs.
• Deadline for submission of bids is November 18th 2016 before 5:00pm.
• NB: No tender documents are to be requested from the office. You only need to submit your quotation as instructed above.
• Should be legally registered company in South Sudan
• With a track record or experience of Humanitarian Charter Flight services
• Ability and capacity to supply the specified quantities above and deliver to Samaritan’s Purse Juba office or specified field location
• If submitting in an EMAIL format, only bids submitted solely to SouthSudanSealedBid@Samaritan.org will be accepted.
• Emailed Bids will be REJECTED if:
• Another Samaritan’s Purse email is in copy
• Submitted separately to any other party.
• Any coercive behaviour is suspected.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• SAMARITAN’S PURSE accepts no responsibility and is under no obligation to reimburse applicants for the costs associated with preparation of their applications;
• SAMARITAN’S PURSE reserves the right to award the most qualified service provider (contractor) regardless of the lowest price submitted;
• Payment is upon delivery and after preliminary verification of the items specified above; their functionality and originality.
• SAMARITAN’S PURSE reserves the right to award to more than one bidder or to reject all applicants and cancel the solicitation at any time