Franklin Graham President
REQUEST FOR QUOTE NOTICE Date: 07 Jul. 17
Deadline for submission of bids is July 13th 2017 before 13:00pm.
Juba, South Sudan, Hai Cinema next to
Quality Hotel, Old Juba Town Road.
Reference number: PR6-17-016JB MOSQUITO NETS NCE
Samaritan’s Purse wishes to contract a legally recognized service provider (company) to provide/supply Mosquito nets. The provider should stick the detailed specifications given on the last column of the table below. Download the document attached below for more details
RFQ -Mosqutio nets-NCE.docx (76.8 KB)
WE PRACTICE PROCUREMENT WITH INTEGRITY.
All bids are received directly by the Tender committee. It is not possible to influence the decision or outcome except by offering the best value. No individual or group can influence this decision. No Samaritan’s Purse employee will solicit you outside this tender except if you are being awarded this tender.
EMAIL UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR TO SouthSudandSealedBids@Samaritan.org FOR CONFIDENTIAL REPORTING.
Manner of Submission
• By hand delivery to Samaritan’s Purse Juba office reception in a sealed envelope clearly marked:
PR6-17-016JB Mosquito nets-NCE
ATTN: Tender Committee
• By Email to the Tender committee email: email@example.com
with the subject stating the Reference number noted above.
Sealing and Marking of Bids
• Hand Delivered bids shall be securely sealed in a plain envelope and dropped into the tender box located at the Samaritan’s Purse office reception.
• No other markings than stated above should be on the envelope. Not adhering to this practice will result in rejection.
• Bidders with questions regarding this notice should send them in writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct communication with Samaritan’s Purse staff will result in disqualification. If questions remain unanswered, please submit with your bid for consideration by the committee