Franklin Graham President
REQUEST FOR QUOTE NOTICE Date: 12 Jul. 17
Deadline for submission of bids is July 19th 2017 before 13:00pm.
Juba, South Sudan, Hai Cinema next to
Quality Hotel, Old Juba Town Road.
Reference number: PR4-17-027JB - Bikes
Samaritan’s Purse wishes to contract a legally recognized service provider (company) to provide/supply quad bike and motorbikes. The detailed specifications are provided on two separate sheets attached.
RFQ -Quad Bikes and Motorbikes and Specification.zip (291.7 KB)
WE PRACTICE PROCUREMENT WITH INTEGRITY.
All bids are received directly by the Tender committee. It is not possible to influence the decision or outcome except by offering the best value. No individual or group can influence this decision. No Samaritan’s Purse employee will solicit you outside this tender except if you are being awarded this tender.
EMAIL UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR TO SouthSudandSealedBids@Samaritan.org FOR CONFIDENTIAL REPORTING.
Manner of Submission
• By hand delivery to Samaritan’s Purse Juba office reception in a sealed envelope clearly marked:
PR4-17-027JB - Bikes
ATTN: Tender Committee
• By Email to the Tender committee email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject stating the Reference number noted above.
Sealing and Marking of Bids
• Hand Delivered bids shall be securely sealed in a plain envelope and dropped into the tender box located at the Samaritan’s Purse office reception.
• No other markings than stated above should be on the envelope. Not adhering to this practice will result in rejection.
• Bidders with questions regarding this notice should send them in writing to the email address: email@example.com Direct communication with Samaritan’s Purse staff will result in disqualification. If questions remain unanswered, please submit with your bid for consideration by the committee