Monitoring & evaluation officer_polish humanitarian action

Polish Humanitarian Action is looking for a M&E Officer to join its M&E Team in South Sudan

This is Chuol Y.Gawar
I work with CARE International as M&E officer for Mayom/Abiemnom for the last two years from 2015-December 2106. I,m currently saving as a surveillance officer with the same organization in Rubkotna and Mayom respectively. I,m a graduate of environmental health Science. I have enough experience in monitoring and Evaluation as well as a technical experiences in developing tools for reporting and the use all the software for reporting.
Would you wish contact me,I will be very grateful to contribute the Polish Humanitarian Action in south Sudan
Here is my contract details as follows
[email protected];[email protected]
Skype; Chuol Yok Gaawar Thong
+211915872963

Am a graduate of economics but without experience coz i graduate few weeks ago. am interested in M&E and am looking forward in participating in that field.

Abahala Patrick Tobias
[email protected]

I would like to be part of this candidacy within Polish Humanitarian Organization, Iam a South Sudanese National both by registration and birth living here in Juba.
I holds a Bachelor of science degree in Economics with Seven years experiences. I would feel grateful to discuss more with you on this post of monitoring and evaluation officer within the context of my knowledge. I can be reached through above e mail or here below
Regards
Abahala Patrick Tobias
[email protected]