Event: Leveraging the Generation Gap.
This course will help you understand the various generations present at work and understand what motivates each of them and how to work together.
While having various cultures in one workplace can present communication problems and conflicts, the benefits of such a variety in the workplace outweigh it. Learning how to deal with the generation gap at work will help you become a better manager or co-worker.
For Whom Is This Course Relevant
Leveraging the Generation Gap Training is a great course for organizations with varied age groups in the following levels;
• Team Members Or Consultants
Proficiency in English.
The class size is limited to 10 participants to ensure that each participant has the opportunity to interact with the facilitator.
• Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
• Examine the history behind generation gaps
• Learn about the different generations (traditionalists, baby boomers, Generation X & Generation Y)
• Determine the differences between each generation
• Find common ground among the different generations
• Master conflict management between generations
• Leverage the strengths of each generation in the workplace
Visit our website for more details.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
How to participate.
Tailor makes your course.
Register as individual
Register as a group.
Become our partner.
View course catalogue on governance, leadership and management Institute.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Email [email protected]