This training course is intended to help participants address gender issues and integrate gender responsive actions in the design and implementation of agricultural projects and rural development programs.
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
* Gain basic skills in gender mainstreaming.
* Understand the place of gender in rural development.
* Seek to assist in advancing gender equality in agriculture and rural development sector.
* Understand the gender issues and needs in the agriculture sector.
* Acquire skills on mainstreaming gender in the agriculture sector.
* Appreciate the need for gender-sensitive monitoring and evaluation in agriculture and food security.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Gender and Rural Development
Module 3: Gender and agriculture livelihoods
Module 4: Gender issues and needs in the agriculture sector
Module 5: Mainstreaming gender in the agriculture policy sector
Module 6: Gender-sensitive monitoring and evaluation in agriculture and food security
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
For more details about this training Click (TRAINING EVENT DETAILS). To register, click (REGISTER),fill in the details, and submit your registration by clicking "process registration"
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: training @versedpro.com