Effective Reporting of Statistical Results for Survey Data Course
This course will provide training in new methods, techniques and best practices related to effective reporting of statistical results. The general aims of the courses are to enable participants to develop skills in writing statistical reports by introducing techniques to present findings based on statistical analysis in a clear, concise and understandable manner
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
Upon completion of the training course, participants will be able to:
• Apply a common notion of quality in statistical communication;
• Write in a suitable style for the audience (incl. using statistical terminology appropriately);
• Choose the appropriate graph;
• Tell the story behind the figures;
• Make statistics attractive and understandable to non-expert audiences;
• Be able to apply this knowledge in their daily work environment.
How to participate
Tailor Make A Course
Become One of Our Partners.
View Project Management Monitoring and Development Evaluation Institute Course Catalogue
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Email [email protected]