In this training you will learn how to use R for effective data management and analysis. The training is job oriented and covers practical issues in statistical computing which includes programming in R, reading data into R, accessing R packages, and organizing and manipulating data. Topics in statistical data analysis will provide working examples.
• Understand and appropriately use statistical terms and concepts
• To introduce new users into using R statistical software
• To empower participants on data management and data analysis
• To broaden the knowledge of participants on understanding data types and making correct choices for data analysis
• To facilitate participants’ understanding of the types of analysis to conduct on their datasets for results
• Convert data into various formats using appropriate software
• Perform basic data analysis tasks with R
• Perform simple to complex data management tasks using R
• Correctly identify appropriate statistical test for basic analysis and perform them using R
• Perform Advanced Statistical Analysis using R
View Research, Data Management and Statistical Analysis Institute Course Catalogue
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Email [email protected]