#Event Details: Community Development Training
This certificate training is designed to introduce individuals to community development as a concept as well as basic skills in mobilizing communities for development and influencing social change.
This training is therefore, aimed at building the capacity of individuals involved in community mobilization as well as those seeking innovative approaches in community development activities.
- Understand the concept of community development
- Identify and apply various tools and skills in engaging communities for development.
- Introduce community organizing as a process in community development.
- Introduce advocacy as a key tool for community entry
- Assist practitioners to source resource for community development
- Develop practitioners’ skills on participatory monitoring and evaluation of community initiatives.
- Understanding Communities, Development, and Mobilization
- The concept of community development
- Key elements of community development
- Understanding PLA
- Steps of PLA Processing
- PLA Tools
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Rally and road shows
- Market storms
- Community Drama
- Communication Strategies for Community Development
- Importance of PM&E in Community Development
- How to conduct PM&E?
- Key indicator in community Development
#EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION
To view event details and register online to book your spot, click on this link [EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION]