The aims of this training is to help participants realize their long term organizational goals and objectives which are profit maximization which can only be achieved through cost minimization and output maximization.
By the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
* Gain skills in agribusiness investment and agribusiness finance.
* Understand how financial statements are constructed in the agricultural sector and the general rules of construction they follow.
* Acquire skills in agribusiness lending.
* Identify major agricultural credit risks alongside the other agribusiness risks.
* Understand risk mitigation and management tools for agricultural investment risks.
* Understand financial data and what it says about a firm's condition and direction.
* Acquire skills in capital budgeting, how cash budgets are used to determine process and how cash resources will be acquired and allocated over time by the agribusiness entity.
Module 1: Introduction to agribusiness investment
Module 2: Introduction to agribusiness finance
Module 3: Essentials of agribusiness finance
Module 4: Agribusiness lending
Module 5: Risk mitigation and management for agricultural investment
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
For more details about this training Click (TRAINING EVENT DETAILS). To register, click (REGISTER),fill in the details, and submit your registration by clicking "process registration"
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: training @versedpro.com